January 8, 2012

Bucket Lists

I find myself making two bucket lists: a traditional outline of things I hope to do in the future and then a collection of things I wish I'd thought to add before they happened. I know you are waiting with bated breath, so without further ado...

Heather's Run-of-the-Mill Bucket List

Marry my currently unidentified husband
Be a mother
Pay off all of my debts
Memorize every Fighter Verse
Share the Gospel with a stranger
Travel to every continent, perhaps excluding Antarctica
Visit all of Europe (every country looks so beautiful, I can't choose just one!)
Go to a Viking's game
Go to a Twin's game
Take a vacation far away from home
Visit the top of the "Witch's Hat" water tower
Take dancing lessons
Attend a concert at First Ave
Learn how to swim
Learn to ski and snowboard
Go skydiving or bungee jumping
Grow a flower and vegetable garden
Join (another) choir
Learn how to drive a stick shift car
Drive 100 mph
Take (more) piano lessons
Learn to play the guitar
Make a complete queen-size quilt
Learn how to rock-climb
Learn to use a camera well
Go on a road trip


Heather's "Hindsight is 20/20" Bucket List

Meet Josh Groban
Sit atop an elephant
Drive a van on the sidewalk
Graduate college
Eat raw squid
Drive a jet ski
Get stuck in an elevator
Sit in every seat in an empty movie theater auditorium
Put together a bunk bed by myself
Conquer my fear of body slides (thanks guys!)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to help you scratch "Go to a Twins game" off your first list this summer, if you're down with that.

    Also, I'm wondering if the top items on your two lists are related in any way...?

    ReplyDelete