October 8, 2009

Yay!!!

I am so happy tonight! To make a long story short, the past few weeks have been very trying. Last week, the gauntlet was thrown, and I was given one week to "turn it around." This week is my lead week, which means I am in charge of almost everything! I spent at least 10 hours at the preschool getting things ready, and I was a nervous wreck. Somehow, I'm not even sure how, things got turned around. So far, I have received numerous compliments on my work and teaching, and I can tell that the teachers and staff are really 100% behind me now! I cannot tell you how ecstatic I am that the week has been successful and that everyone actually thinks so! In case you can't tell, I had some self-esteem issues. :)
So, I have one day of lead-teaching left and three more days next week, two of which will be with the toddlers! Then two glorious days off, a wedding, and off to 1st grade the next Monday.
Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment